Hunter was baptized this morning. Family and friends came from near and far. Grandma Andersen mentioned in her Baptism talk that she remember's when Kent was baptized- her first child. She felt the spirit as strong at his baptism as she had during visits to the temple. I understood her remarks myself during Hunter's baptism. I definitley held my breath more than once to keep my self from choking up. Kent and I are so pleased with Hunter's decision to follow the Savior and be baptized. He was so excited and enjoyed his special day. I will always remember how I felt this day.
7 comments:
I spoke at Brittan's baptism and cried my way through. -- How exciting. Tell him CONGRATS!!!
P.S. Your blog looks good!
Christy, The blog is great. I am excited to get a peek into your lives more often. Hunter.... congrats buddy. We are all proud of you. You are a great kid and a great example. Keep it up. Stacey
Kent and Christy I saw your link on Stacey's blog so I thought I would take a peek. Hunter that is Awesome congratulations! Feel free to visit us on our blog.
I saw your link on Stacey's blog too! How fun that we have all this family online! You can come visit our blog if you want. :)
That's exciting that Hunter got baptized. Congrats!
Christy, you probably don't remember me, but I sure remember you and your family! What an awesome crew! This is Karmen (Campbell) Pope and I stumbled on Catrina's blog but it wouldn't let me leave a comment because I guess I'm not in her circle of friends, or something!
Will you pass a message to her to come say hi because I miss her! Thanks a lot and your family looks great! burleypopes.blogspot.com
Christy Bass! My sister Karmen told me she found your blog, so I had to come check you out! This is the fun of the blogging world, finding friends from long ago! Remember all the fun we had working at the DI?! So good to see you and your beautiful family! Congrats on the baptism...My oldest got baptized last year and it was so awesome! What a fun time! Hope you don't mind if I check in on you now and then! Val (Campbell) Memmott
I like your Sheridan picture!
Post a Comment