Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fishing, Camping, Mosquito Bites

July 4th Kent, Mark, Grandpa Scott, Hunter and Michael went camping. Hunter enjoyed fishing as much as he could. He caught three fish on the trip and 37 mosquito bites. His face looked a bit distorted Sunday morning and hoped to miss church- we convinced him by 1:30 PM that he could make it.

Michael is always excited to go camping. He was content to hang out around the fire. I think S'mores are usually the camping highlight for him.


The boys always have fun with grandpa and Mark. By the way, if you are wondering why Mark's gut is looking larger these days, don't worry- Mark's new job at Gillette College isn't that cush- there are binochulars in his shirt.



6 comments:

Rina said...

Those darn mosquitos--I'm still finding new bites and we got back on 3 days ago.

I love camping--looks fun!

Stacey Crandall said...

This looks like so much fun. We missed you very much at the family reunion. We had a great time but thought of you often.

Drew Israelsen Family said...

We missed you guys at the reunion. Looks like your camping trip was fun for the boys!

Brittney Q. said...

Hey, I made my blog private... if you want an invite send me your email address to: brittneyq@gmail.com

Karmen said...

How fun for the boys to go camping and fishing...except for the mosquito bites! Poor guy! I'm glad he made the right choice and went to church despite the bitten/swollen face!

James and Katrina said...

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

here's the link for couch to 5k