
We went to Storybook Island in Rapid City last week. It is a free park with over 100 different scenes from storybooks and nursery rhymes the children can play around. The children were excited to see Tigger. "The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers" has been our opening song for Family Night since Hunter was two. They each get to choose a song every week, and at least one chooses this and they bounce around the room.

We went to Rapid City with RuthAnn, Mary, Madalyn, Celest, and Malia. It was tricky keeping track of each other in this park. The children would run from one scene to the next- but not at the same time.

Hunter, Michael and Kaitlyn saw "The Wizard of Oz" for the first time this last year. They were excited to see this scene. I know Hunter's favorite character is the tin man. I think each character they chose to stand by fits them well.

Naomi loved the little hill where Jack and Jill took their spill. It had little slides and at the bottom of one slide she had to give Jack hugs and kisses many times. He just didn't seem to feel better after the first one. Malia is helping her out :)
2 comments:
That park sounds like a blast! Where is it that you guys live? I need a park like that near me!
Great blog! I love Naomi kissing Jack. Looks like you had mucho fun.
Post a Comment