Sunday, November 2, 2008
Cinderella, Darth, Luke, Ladybug
Oh, the children were sooooooo excited that Halloween FINALLY arrived! And their big bag of candy after the Trunk or Treat at church proved Halloween a success.
Before going to a chili dinner and community fall fun fest at the local Wesleyan church, and Trunk or Treating at our church, the children went to a few houses on our street. This picture (below) shows each child's version of Trick or Treating. Hunter- independant 8 year old- ready to lead the group here and take care of himself the rest of the night. Kaitlyn- can hold her own- ran from house to house- tries to overtake the lead here- hung out with the Young Women at our church activity. Michael- very happy about the prospect of many goodies, but takes Naomi's hand here and helps her around later at the trunk or treat. Naomi- happy to have that bug hat off her head and excited to be with the big kids.
6 comments:
Halloween is so much fun. The kids all look great. Lena was a lady bug too.
Cute fam! Funny to see their personality in the pic.
I love all the costumes, the kids look so awesome! I'm glad that you all had a fun Halloween. Is all the candy gone yet? I am trying my dardest to ration the sugar, but I keep finding candy wrappers all over the house.
They look great! I love the Star Wars battle going on there. What cute kids.... and the mom is not so bad herself! lol:)
Cute kids! I finally listened to your playlist while I payed bills. Nice song choices---better than Kent's choices!
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It will be fun to see what you are up to in Wyoming. Great picture of you and the kids. They have all grown so much, especially Naomi. Too cute!
Post a Comment