Sunday, November 9, 2008

4th Folder 4th Photo

A cute idea from my cousin: open your 4th folder and blog about the 4th picture...

I remember getting this picture taken when we lived in Bakersfield, CA at the WalMart. Hunter was nearly 3 and Michael nearly 1. If they were both looking at the camera, I was happy with the picture. Hunter wanted to play with all of the props and Michael wanted to be done- so did I :)

5 comments:

Rina said...

They are sooo little & cute. They're still cute--I mean handsome.

Janzen said...

Cute Picture. It's amazing how fast your kids grow up. It's always fun to look at pictures of them when they were little.

Stacy said...

Cute little patriotic kids ya got there! In this picture Hunter sure looks like a Bass to me. Does he still really resemble your brothers?

Christy said...

Hunter is a good mixture, I think the lower part of his face is Bass and Michael's eyes :)

James and Katrina said...

Hey. I have a picture of our kids with the same background wearing same colors too. Funny. I'll have to dig it out for you. It's fun to see their baby pictures since we didn't know them then. Cute boys!