How fun! What a cute history in pictures. I think I can count on one hand how many pictures I have been in the past 10 years. I know I have been here though...I know it!
Congrats on the 10 years! Christy, you haven't changed a bit, but that husband of yours is looking pretty old! He is ruthless too! I told James to avoid him at all costs playing basketball so that he won't end up with a broken nose. I think the older you get, the more clumsy you become.
love the memory lane pics, hooray for 10 years, we hit it later this summer. in that first pic it is crazy how much Michael looks like kent, am i wrong. mt. rushmore pic was awesome too. good stuff, but it makes me realize how fast and how much your family has changed--we've missed a lot, thank goodness for blogs.
10 comments:
How fun! What a cute history in pictures.
I think I can count on one hand how many pictures I have been in the past 10 years. I know I have been here though...I know it!
Congrats on the 10 years! Christy, you haven't changed a bit, but that husband of yours is looking pretty old! He is ruthless too! I told James to avoid him at all costs playing basketball so that he won't end up with a broken nose. I think the older you get, the more clumsy you become.
Wow ten years went by fast. Darin and I are coming up on ours in May.
Congrats!! on your 1st ten. Hope you have many more.
xoxo
catrina
You guys have a Blog!!! Why didn't you tell me? This is amazing! I love the pics bytheway. congrats!!!
I loved the slide show. Thanks for being a friend!
Just letting you know that it's March 17th!
love the memory lane pics, hooray for 10 years, we hit it later this summer. in that first pic it is crazy how much Michael looks like kent, am i wrong. mt. rushmore pic was awesome too. good stuff, but it makes me realize how fast and how much your family has changed--we've missed a lot, thank goodness for blogs.
Hello Domestic Goddess and Zumba Queen. It is seriously time for an update!
Hows it going. I am waiting for an update on the family. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment