Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh yeah, the blog.





I was just checking my email and realized I haven't even thought of blogs or "blogging" for a month. I usually think of it more often and just don't have the time or take the time to do anything about it. So, I have posted some pictures of some snow fun we had in January. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Looks like fun! Just love your family and those great kids. I love when you update so I can see what fun your having! :)_

Ann said...

We're going to definitely have to do that next year. It looks like so much fun, as long one's warm though, of course. So is Woobell your maiden name or a nickname? It says ChristyWoobell's Playlist under Favorite Tunes.

Christy said...

That was my nickname when I was little. My sister started my playlist for me and named it that :).

Janzen said...

Great Pics. I tried to call the other day but no answer. I check up on you from your blog so I was glad to see something new. :) I hope all is well.

MaWowEee said...

Cute coat!