Kent said to call our 11 years together, "Married Eleven Wonderfully Miserable Years",very funny, ha ha. I guess I am the wonderful part and he is the miserable :). We really do love each other! Last year we wanted to go to Hawaii for our 10th, but basically did nothing. This year we looked into it again, but decided to go as a family to a hotel with one of those indoor water parks. We stayed in the "Honeymoon" sweet. It had two rooms, one with a king bed and jacuzzi tub, the other had its own bathroom, a queen bed and hide-abed couch. It wasn't quite Hawaii, but we had a fun time as a family. One of these years we will go somewhere- just the two of us :)
4 comments:
Not sure how Hawaii lost to Billings, even if it did have a waterpark, but whenever you do get around to making it to Hawaii, I'd be more than happy to babysit. By the way, did your "Honeymoon" suite have a door between the two bedrooms with a lock on it and a babysitter included with the kids' room? Happy Anniversary, you old fogies!
Happy Anniversary!! You're such a great example of frugality. I'm sure I would have caved if my hubby said let's go to Hawaii. I'm sure your kids will appreciate the memory.
Happy Anniversary Sister!!! I'm sorry I'm a horrible person and forgot to call and tell you that on the real day and not a week or so later. Love you.
Whoa! You guys must be old! Looks like you had such a great Christmas and fun anniversary! Make Kent at least take you to a really expensive restaurant or something fun with out the cute kiddos! By the way, I wanna know the name of the hotel, looks fun!
Post a Comment