Monday, August 23, 2010

One Week Left

School starts in less than a week for our kiddos...probably time for a summer update, before summer is over. Our first outing together this summer was in June- camping in the Big Horn Mountains. We only stayed over one night, but returned home dirty and smelly enough to make it worth our time! (I can't seem to find the underline button- I am not underlining on purpose.)

Our last camp-out with our fun hammock. I picked up this little hammock at Camp Thunder Ridge (one of my college summer jobs). It brought many hours of entertainment for at least a few summers of camping. This was it's last day...it became too holey for use.


The children took turns riding in the back of our truck on the dirt road.
This was their first time, and last time (I hope anyway).
Our mini-van wouldn't make it to the final spot...so we took the truck too.


Here is a gorgeous picture of us after one night in the great outdoors.

1 comment:

James and Katrina said...

Kent looks like a girl lately.