Monday, October 25, 2010

Pre-Halloween

Halloween is in the air. We actually have a few decorations on our porch this year- besides our jack-o-lanterns that we carve every year. Our elementary school PTO had a rummage sale to unload Halloween decor no longer used. I let the children choose some items and we came home and hung them up: some lights, a spider web, "enter if you dare" sign for our door, and a couple of skeletons.
Kent and I enjoyed a Halloween Party with friends. Ann is a regular blogger, so I thought I should take advantage of her post that related to us :). Check out the link and her fun pictures.

1 comment:

Ann said...

We'll have to drive by and check out your new decorations. We didn't do anything with the exterior of our home, but maybe you'll inspire us. Glad the BOTH of you could come to our party. We hope we didn't bore Kent too much, though. Thanks for introducing us to A-throat-med.