Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Kent!


Before we left town for Spring Break, Kent locked his office up tight- even the windows. He loves to play practical jokes, and feared a weeks absence during his birthday offered too much opportunity for those needing to "pay him back". As you can see, someone at the college knows how to pick a lock. They did get him, but in a nice way. Little thoughts and birthday wishes attached to ribbon hung from the ceiling, with toilet paper strung here and there. He works with some very nice people. Perhaps it will rub off on him :)

2 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I was so sad that I missed you! Apparently I was not far from you at one point. We drove home 2 days early. You were at your moms I guess. I wish so much we had known. We would have stopped. We ran into Nikki in Scipio. She was headed to Ogden to dance. I hope you had a wonderful Bday and family time. So wish we would have been here!!! Love you so much!

Ann said...

No doubt he deserved it - the break in AND the well wishes. Happy belated!