
Hunter and Michael participated in the annual cub scout snow day. This is their troop- they are standing on the far left.

Kent enjoyed some fishing on the Big Horn and some ice-fishing with the kiddos.

We attended the annual Snow Day on January 1st with other members from our church. Temperatures on the mountain may have reached a high of 10 degrees that day. With everyone bundled up, we surprisingly lasted for a couple of hours. The Ranchester Branch always provides hot chocolate, chili, hotdogs, cinnamon rolls, etc. (a definite bonus and help when it is so cold out). Here is Kaitlyn taking a lunch/hot chocolate break.

Hunter zipping down on his new sled- too fast for me...I bailed the one time I tried this type.

Michael and his nice rosy cheeks.

Kent and I with Naomi. All smiles for Naomi this year.
We are still around, still enjoying life, & still getting out of the house now and then.
1 comment:
You will have to remind us of that Jan 1st tradition next year because we totally forgot about it this year, and I think that it looks like so much fun, provided I would be warm enough, that is.
Post a Comment