Elder Robinson (one of the missionaries from church) may be going to another area to serve within the next couple of days. Kent uses the arriving and departure of missionaries as an excuse to have steak. Tonight the missionaries and another guest enjoyed a steak dinner with us. As everyone finished up, we looked over and caught Naomi gnawing on an extra one- in her own little world. I guess she is our "Wyoming" girl.
5 comments:
Like the new pic. of WY. I like steak too. Does that make me a Wyoming girl??
How's the weather??
If Brittan were off track I'd seriously think of visiting.
So cute! She is darling! I want to be a missionary so I can eat steak with you! I am jealous!!
andersen's with an E how the heck are ya??? kristy i didn't know you found us. so good to be in contact again. wyoming looks fun for you guys your boys are so big and handsome. we will so be in better touch. love your pix and blog site. miss you and the waffles.
That's weird. It looks like I already posted a comment.. However, I don't recall this event. I think Catrina did it. Well I wanted to say.. cute pic of you :) I like your shirt and occupation ;) Love you!
You did it!! Nice playlist.
Post a Comment