Friday, October 3, 2008

The play list does not represent the whole family

When I saw and listened to the play list that Christy selected I was worried others would think I agreed or helped to select them. NOOOOOO, she wouldn't put on what I wanted.....

I'm Gonna to Mis Her, I'm Still a Guy, Devil Went Down to Georgia

These and others would better represent the Andersen Family.....

Kent

I just realized that there are probably no guys reading or looking at these things so you can dis-regaurd this post.

6 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Oh, Those songs just fit you soooo well! And yep, Brent checks out the blogs, so you don't go unnoticed!

Drew Israelsen Family said...

Come on Kent your more secure with your manhood than that aren't you? Drew checks out the blogs as well so I will have to let him know about your music selections!!

Rina said...

Jake is curious but hasn't delved into the blogging world. But I know many other guys who do. How about "So In Love" by OMD--that would fit you better or Shameless--awww that one won't work.

James and Katrina said...

Where did you grow up anyway, Kent? James proofreads our blog, but that's about it...so yes, you're off the hook.

Stacey Crandall said...

TANNER WANTED PREPARE FOR WAR BY DRAGONFORCE:) AND !! WHERE ARE THE HUNTING PICS???? BRENT

Stacy said...

Christy (and Kent of course),
It's Stacy, your cousin! I found you, and I am so happy about it. It was so fun to see your cute little family on your blog. I love the blogger world.

My kids ask me all the time about my favorite cousins growing up. They love to hear old stories about you and Catrina and the boys. We had such fun times and I am so grateful that we were close growing up...what happened? I guess life just happens. I was so bummed talking to your parents at the family reunion to hear that you were just down for a visit but you couldn't stay for the awesome reunion. Whats the deal with that? And it's not that I don't like the Bass family reunion, it's just that our two families should just have our own reunion because your family is the only family that I recognize anymore!

Well, now that I have found you I am going to link you up (if you don't mind!).

XOXO and TTFN