Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The love of Kent's life- besides his best catch ever

An artist visiting the college from Boston drew a quick characature of Kent- notice the finer details- pretty good :)

Kent made the best out of a canceled trip to our closest temple in Billings. Snowy conditions kept us home. But, he found a willing friend to go fishing with him on the Big Horn River...in the snow. Rain, snow, 75 mph winds with lightning strikes, and of course sunshine could never stop him. He caught and released this fish. I could show you many other fish pictures from other trips...but, they all look the same to me ;) Kent always wears his happy grin and lucky hat, showing off the latest catch. This is a nice picture though- I admit.

4 comments:

Drew Israelsen Family said...

looks just like you!!

Stacey Crandall said...

Looks like fun to me! What a catch! I noticed you added the "I'm gonna miss her song to your list" Can't believe you let him get away with that Christy!

Rina said...

I like it--are you going to frame it & hang it in your entry...the drawing of course.

James and Katrina said...

A perfect portrait!