This morning Kaitlyn, Naomi and I noticed the rain was turning to snow- the first snow this fall. They were so excited and got on their shoes and coats and played on the front porch (there was a light snowfall in the background of the picture). Kaitlyn kept saying, "Spring is done mom". Later in the afternoon large snowflakes started to fall. She said, "the cornflakes, I'm gonna go see the cornflakes." Kaitlyn also painted today with some watercolors. She suddenly decided she had a brilliant idea and exclaimed, "I'm gonna make me a tatooie" ( I guess that is how to spell it). I tried to convince her that wasn't necessary and eventually the "cornflakes" outside distracted her. Our girls kept me entertained today, that is for sure. Naomi wanted to wear her Dora summer nightgown this morning- when we were changing out of warm pajamas. She said, " I want Dora". When I reminded her they were for bedtime she explained, "the babysitter likes it". We had a babysitter the other night who dressed her in that nighty for bed- she must have told her it was cute or something. Later today Naomi needed a new clean outfit after a diaper leak- oops! and Kent helped her change into her choice of clothes- the Dora nighty with some pants :)
3 comments:
They look so cute. We had snow and I couldn't find my christmas music. You have to listen to Christmas music on the first day of snow...Geez, what kind of sign is that??
Fun! Naomi looks like you in this picture :)
What a cute fam. I am pretty slow these days. I did not see that you had a blog until today. I am gald to see you have you I can keep tabs on your growing family.
Post a Comment